Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some old and some new


I have been having issue downloading photos. I went ahead and added a few of the old ones and some new ones. I think I could make a scrapbook of everyday of Holly's life. I take a lot of pictures! Its so hard to choose because they are all cute to me :)



My awesome new luggage for my birthday :) Of course, Holly thought it was hers!

Where's Holly?





Riding and dancing! that's how she rolls :)


OK, so maybe the dog can push while i dance :)


Snacks and naps :)


Silly


Hide and seek with ginger?


I felt so accomplished to get her to eat spinach along with lots of other fruits.


It really is YUMMY! Can't even taste the spinach :)

Pull up queen ! (make up on her face..cant keep her out of my drawers)


The never ending battle over Holly's bed. The pets think it is their bed too. Holly lets them know very quick it is hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment