Saturday, April 7, 2012

Annual Wiley Familay vacation #2 !

We went to Myrtle Beach once again! I love it there but really any beach is amazing, right?! I am so thankful to get to have a full week once a year with my family to just relax and enjoy our time! We had a blast, of course! We got some sun, played in the pools, jumped in the waves (very cold waves), played in the sand (somehow I'm always the one to get buried), got 1 hour massages, ate a lot of good food, went to the arcade and shops on Broadway on the beach, and most importantly got to spend quality time together! I could write two pages about our vacation. Hopefully the pictures will tell the story and keep the memories! I truly value every minute I have with them now that we are all spread out across the world :) Vacation just goes by SO fast!

PS. I took a lot of pictures! My camera broke the second day and I wanted to cry. It keep saying lens error. I threw it against the floor (angry) and the lens magically fixed. So, I was ecstatic to have my camera :)



                                                        The whole family!   (cellphone picture cant fit the eyes)


Austin and Holly! Day 1


The love each other so much!



being silly!


Yummy daiquiri!

Dancing!


                                                          Love it! My daughter :)




                                                                
                                                               HUGS!
                                            
                                                             The famous tiger ROAR!


Sleep



One million kisses for papaw

                                                                      And its so funny!









                                             DADDY made it! YAY!







<3 LOVE


We were blessed with beautiful weather except Friday it was cold! WE called this the kangaroo pouch. She past out! Least she was warm! Jeez< it was cold!


Cold weather won't stop us :)


CHEATER!


These fish were so huge I thought they were going to eat the baby ducks !



My 2 favorite people in the world!



New shirt!


Swinging

2 comments:

  1. I have sooo many things to say!
    First: Is your brother getting taller? Dude looks huge!
    Second: I love the pic of your dad and austin on the counch passed out. hilarious
    Third: I thought I was your favorite person??!!!???

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fourth: I love Broadway on the Beach! We have spent waaaayy too much time and money at Senor Frogs and Margaritaville!

    ReplyDelete