Saturday, December 10, 2011

Buffalo NY trip

We went to Buffalo, NY because my mom's husband Mark lives there. We had a lot of fun but I must say I hope there is not any Air force bases there. I could not live there! It was cold and rainy the whole time and got dark at 4:30pm. I don't see how everyone who lives there isn''t depressed! Vacation though is just fine! Holly has now traveled to over 10 states before she is 2! She is going to be a very lucky child and get to see the world!


GG and Mark loved having Holly! They said she is a perfect angel with me gone :)
Guess i must bring out her wild side!

We went to the Mall we try on hats together!



Visiting mark at work


              We took Holly to see Santa! She was very excited when we talked about it. she keep saying Santa, Santa, Santa! We still weren't sure so mom thought maybe we could hold a sucker for bribery!


And it didn't work! She hated Santa. This is as close as she would go to him!


She still got the sucker and I have no clue what kinda face this is but i thought it was funny!


Sleepy girl


Loved this Balloon!!


Running around in her Christmas outfit




Holly loved Marks dad!



At the airport


Here we go!


Trying to escape from her seat


No comments:

Post a Comment