Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas lights at swan lake

We went to see the Christmas lights today. Holly LOVED it! I tried to take pics but due to the dark, the christmas lights. my crappy flash, and holly's excitement I didn't get any good ones. Here are a few I got! We are totally going to go back before christmas since its so close!


This is how dressed I had her before we left. Looks warm right? Well, i had to strip her to fit her in the carseat and brandon got her out of it and said "she doesnt need her jacket for the little while we will be here"
So that defected all my hard work dressing her! At least I got a picture as proof! 




                   This is the face she gave us every single time we told her it was bedtime! It was so funny!
                                (note this picture was at like 10:45pm...this was a serious off day for us)

No comments:

Post a Comment