Sunday, February 26, 2012

BIrthday weekend with family

My birthday weekend in NC was amazing! I ate way too much food, yummy ice cream cake (my all time favorite), and most important Holly had a blast. Marian (GAGA) and Lana (great grandmommy) came down and let me tell you, Holly LOVESSS them! It truly is a blessing to have such an amazing family. I just can't say it enough. The photos can explain most of the greatness :)


Sleepy Holly and her GAGA


Breezy and Lorie..one spoiled dog already


Where's Gaga???


Headed to the park. Windy and cold. All of us aren't blessed to live in Hawaii! ;) 

Swinging after Lorie's 6-8 mile walk. :) It was Windy! LOve this photo.


The famous naked Candice Ann!


The men and animals relaxing. See the dog? I can't believe fat cat didn't kill the dog.


Brandon saying " I swear to god if this goes on facebook" well, this isn't facebook, right?


Stickers


Gaga, Holly and stickers :)


Laughing SO hard!

The Queen "bee" and grandmommy



"My" birthday cake! Licking it makes it even better!

"Are they really letting me do this?"


Yummy!


My 1ST  bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hilarious! Thank you big daddy and Nana! More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment