Sunday, February 12, 2012

newest member of the family....

We got a brindle boxer...named ??? We can't decide. We are  thinking about layla, maggie, twix, lexie, addie, miley?? Any suggestions? We just can't seem to find a name that "FITS". She is the sweetest dog ever! She is so cute and loving. Holly and her are already becoming best buds. After moon, how could anyone resist a boxer?? Yes, she is a full blooded akc registered boxer. Someone said she looked like a pit..whatever :) We ended up having a FULL bed last night. Brandon,me,Holly, the dog and ginger! WHEW! I guess the dog and Holly woke up around the same time last night and both talked their way into the bed. Yup, we are suckers! Anyways, we will love her just as much as ginger and she will now be included in our family pictures from now on.
:)


This is the picture I feel in love with and decided I had to have her.


I took pictures of her parents when I picked her up, gives us an idea of how big she will be...she looks just like her mom.


her mom


her dad


first day home


                                                            they love rubbing heads ...


The whole family..brandon is so in love (like me)


Feel asleep last night in  between Holly's leg watching RIO



Poor dog


HUGS!



Yup, Ginger is still loved even though very mad at us!

1 comment: